Re: ( Oil / Gas Pricing ) one man's solution

To: wester6935@comcast.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ( Oil / Gas Pricing ) one man's solution
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:17:25 EDT
In a message dated 10/26/2005 3:11:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wester6935@comcast.net writes:
I wonder what would be said about that setup today?  I'm sure the fire
department and building inspectors would shut it down.
In my snooty Westchester County neighborhood, we drop off our waste oil at
the local recycling plant garage and they burn it in a similar "earl boiner" to
heat the maintenance offices all winter. If it would come under scrutiny
anywhere, it would be in this area. There apparently must be commercial stoves
that
are approved by enough safety and pollution agencies that are acceptable.
Bob, not snooty, W
Ps, just paid 2.08 @ gall for fuel oil.