Re: There's something wrong here ~ Changing Energy Costs Change

To: b.a.savage@earthlink.net, ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: Re: There's something wrong here ~ Changing Energy Costs Change
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:50:53 EDT
You're right, Bryan, on  Dave's take on priorities ...... he has it correct,
at least
 in my opinion.  Having lived in New England most of my days, I'm  also
thinking the
list guys with their priorities really on the mark are Howard N., Dale  C.,
Ed V S., and
those other list AZ desert dwellers that don't need to push that thermostat
up too often,
or spend a large sum trying to keep their garage warm at least five or six
mos a year !
      Yaaaa, I know the AC runs a lot at their  houses when it's off at mine
      Seems to me they have the advantage on the  heating / cooling scheme of
things !
      No more cutting/splitting/hauling wood  for this old guy .......one
stove in the
house, and one in the garage( that couldn't begin to keep up )kept me busy
enough
years ago, and is not an option these days !   Maybe 'Along  the Navajo
Trail' is a nifty
way to have a warm garage all winter long without making your fuel oil
dealer's wallet
thicker  ~
      Bruce ...... thinking most of us will have  more energy priorities to
pick
                       and choose from before our race is run  ~
PS :  When my oxygen, acetylene, and argon/mix costs, and the related  leases
for the bottles, went up a few years back, was that a harbinger of things
that are
now upon us ?  Car PARTS took quite a hike, too, didn't they ?!!
                 Yup  ~  All Things Change With Time   ~    ~   ~