RE: There's something wrong here ~ Changing Energy Costs Change

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, b.a.savage@earthlink.net, ddahlgren@snet.net
Subject: RE: There's something wrong here ~ Changing Energy Costs Change
From: Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:30:32 -0700
Hi Bruce,

I was goin' to say sompthin like that, but thought I'd "be nice" and shut
up!  LOL

Dale C.

Priorities

You're right, Bryan, on  Dave's take on priorities ...... he has it correct,

at least  in my opinion.

Having lived in New England most of my days, I'm  also thinking the list
guys with their priorities really on the mark are Howard N., Dale  C., Ed V
S., and those other list AZ desert dwellers that don't need to push that
thermostat up too often,or spend a large sum trying to keep their garage
warm at least five or six mos a year !