There's something wrong here

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "'Thomas E. Bryant'" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: There's something wrong here
From: "Elon" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:45:37 -0700
The point is that a company (regardless of added profit) is more efficient
and can provide LOWER COST consumer products than any government entity!

BTW, since I live in northern California most of our natural gas (for home
heating) comes from Canada via pipeline. Some of your #2 might come from
Canada also. Oil trading is a world-wide market and distribution to you may
be cheaper for your US company to buy from Canada :-) -Elon