Volunteers

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Volunteers
From: "Scott Cowle" <SCowle@mentorcollege.edu>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:15:34 -0500
I also blew up this weekend at Maxton but I still had fun. Please indulge my
desire here to say thanks to all the people who give of their time to put on
the race-Keith, Tonya, Joe T., Donna, Joe R, and is it Al(?) at the starting
line-what a great guy-he always checks the car and me over carefully and gives
me the thumbs up.And because of them all and others whose names I don't
know(the guys doing the fuel, for example) I was able to endulge my
passion.Thank you , it was great.
                                                        Scott

This communication may contain confidential or privileged
proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, or distribution or disclosure by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, or
authorized to receive the information from the recipient, please
contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message.
<<<MentorCollege>>>