Fast Bikes

To: LandSpeed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fast Bikes
From: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:13:40 -0800
Was just reading about all the bike talk and had a thought.
 Now, I know it's under debate whether or not this really is a bike or not,
but I don't suppose anybody's ever contacted Chrysler about doing a
landspeed test on their tomahawk bike? I know they never made production,
but there's at least the prototype, and I always wanted to know how fast it
really would go with it's "theoretical top speed" of 300+
 Don't know if any of ya have the clout to get Chrysler to let ya borrow the
bike for a weekend, but I bet a lot of people would like to see something
like that :-)

--
~Jon