RE: Fast Bikes

To: "Jon.the.Wise" <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Fast Bikes
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 04:28:56 -0500
What would you call a 4 wheeled motorcycle? I doubt if it makes anymore
power than a good turbo bike engine. So how fast is a turbo busa with no
fairing and 1000 lbs of ballast might be a better question. Thatis all the
bike really is, granted ithas tons of torque which is great if you want to
haul a big trailer up a hill. I suspect the maketing guys dreamed up the
performance potential.
Dave