RE: What Welding Helmet to Buy? (non LSR)? HEY! what do ya

To: lowtek@ptd.net
Subject: RE: What Welding Helmet to Buy? (non LSR)? HEY! what do ya
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 17:15:05 +0000
yah, what do ya mean 'non LSR' ???  EVERY racer gets welded !     LOL

Hi Rich:

1)   Hornell invented toe 'auto dark' lens.

2) They are extremely nice.

3) Worth the $$$

4)  Made I believe in Sweden...

5) not S&*%%  junk that MIGHT burn your eyes out.  Got any more to spare ?

just like a race helmet,...    how much are YOUR eyes worth ?

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"  ( a sorta 'retired' ,
professional welder)

Forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                            Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin' Wimin'..