HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

To: land speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:09:18 -0800
List,

I hope everyone is enjoying the Thanksgiving Holiday in their own way.
We will be gathering with family for dinner today and on Saturday as
well. I also hope that each will take time to reflect on the many
blessings we receive each day and be truly thankful.

I have included some quotes that I think helps put things in prospective...

  "The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans
have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a
day of thanksgiving." -- H. U. Westermayer quotes

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true
measure of our thanksgiving." --W. T. Purkiser quotes

"Pride slays thanksgiving, but an humble mind is the soil out of which
thanks naturally grow. A proud man is seldom a grateful man, for he
never thinks he gets as much as he deserves." -- Henry Ward Beecher
quotes (Liberal US Congregational minister, 1813-1887)

God's Blessing to All

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC