Re: Thanks for making the ECTA work

To: SurveyPete@tampabay.rr.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks for making the ECTA work
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:22:14 EST
In a message dated 11/24/2005 1:48:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SurveyPete@tampabay.rr.com writes:
Special thanks to Joe Timney, Donna Pala, Tonya and Keith Turk and the
other volunteers that make the ECTA work.
Here, Here !!! It's good to remember everyone who does special things, people
who step up and take charge.
I just woke up from my Triptomethane (TurkeyLSD) induced nap and realized I
hadn't thanked everybody that deserved mentioning after I read Pete's Email.
Happy Dessert, anyway, and a BIG thank you to everybody at ECTA, SCTA, BNI,
and all the clubs and volunteers that make our sport what it is today.
Bob, stuffed turkey, W