Fuel Flow

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuel Flow
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 11:03:29 -0800 (PST)
  OK, Mayf, I'll try to generate some activity.

  What kind of fuel filter to use?  I've got two of the chassis mount filters
that look like remote oil filters.  I was going to mount one on the firewall
with the 1/2 fuel line from the pump feeding into it, then run a 1/2" line to
the pressure regulator, and two 3/8" lines from the regulator, one to each
float bowl on the Holley.

  The other alternative was to run the 1/2" line directly into the regulator,
and two 3/8" lines out, each with an in-line filter, to each of the float bowls.

  Any comments?

  BTW, Holley says that their regular one into two fuel lines is adequate to
feed the 1000 cfm carb.  Any thoughts on that?  One line to the carb or one
line to each float bowl?

  Dick J
  In east Texas