World's Fastest Indian review

To: list LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: World's Fastest Indian review
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 08:17:11 -0700
Had a guy in the store last night who had just come back to Salt Lake
after visiting family in New Zealand.
He went to see WFI while he was there.  Loved the film!  Said it was
VERY well received by the audience
the night he saw it.  His family was thrilled with the scenery (or lack
of it) on the salt flats.  He said the film
was "Very believable!" and he enjoyed the acting because it didn't feel
like the characters were not real.
Regular run has been extended in the theater where he saw the movie.

I may have to break my stated dislike for movies in theaters and go see
this one before the DVD comes out.

Wes