Ot Trailer HItches...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ot Trailer HItches...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:05:57 -0800
Over on the Ford Powerstroke list there has been some chatter about
trailer hitches. One was of interest to me and that was the Pullrite
hitch ( http://www.pullrite.com  I think). It sorta turns a tag trailer
into some kinda goose or 5th wheel system by putting the pivot point
near the rear axle, but under the bed and frame of the tow vehicle. Has
any of you used such a beast? I know there are other kinds out there but
it is this one only that I am curious about right now. Any experience
out there? Any idea of cost? The web site does not tell me what they cost..

mayf, out in Pahrump with a house full of Pismo Beach visitors...(family)