Re: Moisture and Humidity Hazard

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Moisture and Humidity Hazard
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:51:40 -0700
Dick
If you move west to Arizona,Nevada and even Utah you will have big harry
spiders nesting in your racer, maybe they need the water. Mayf needs the
water. It's so dry in Parumph Nevada the dust devels fight over the water
and in Aird-zona Ed VanScoy has to wring out cactus plants to wash his
hands. other they that ya might as well stay in Texas.
Glen