RE: Chute Release

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Chute Release
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:32:07 +0000
I   LIKE   It !     A   capital  idea    Dick !

Ought to work slicker than a ....  (fill in your own words here...)

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours  -and thanks for the card m' friend,

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                    Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin'
Wimin'..