Becketts Christmas wish...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Becketts Christmas wish...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 17:04:47 -0600
My gift to you for Christmas... here are some best wishes from John over the
years....

1999  -

List

It's snowing here in western North Carolina as I write this note. (First
time this year).
I just want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and an exceptional Y2K.
May it be filled with hope, prosperity and success.

God Bless
John Beckett, #79 Competition Coupe
-2000------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
I too wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy new year....

God Bless
John Beckett
2001-
To all my LSR friends.
Wishing you a Holiday season filled with pride in our country and the love of
family and friends.

Merry Christmas
God Bless
John Beckett # 79

it's
> been a wonderful year for all of us... if it is possible I think many of
you
> that were friends to begin with have become better friends long term.... I
> think all of us have learned something.... and again I am thankful to have
> the opportunity to associate with such a great group of people.

I looked but couldn't find any more.... He never missed a year ....

Keith