Re: Becketts Christmas wish...

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Becketts Christmas wish...
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:04:56 -0500
Keith Turk wrote:

>My gift to you for Christmas... here are some best wishes from John over the
>years....
>
>1999  -
>
>List
>
>It's snowing here in western North Carolina as I write this note. (First
>time this year).
>I just want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and an exceptional Y2K.
>May it be filled with hope, prosperity and success.
>
>God Bless
>John Beckett, #79 Competition Coupe
>-2000------------------------------------------------------------------------
>-
>I too wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy new year....
>
>God Bless
>John Beckett
>2001-
>To all my LSR friends.
>Wishing you a Holiday season filled with pride in our country and the love of
>family and friends.
>
>Merry Christmas
>God Bless
>John Beckett # 79
>

>2002----------------------------------------------------------------
>
>it's
>

>>been a wonderful year for all of us... if it is possible I think many of
>>

>you
>

>>that were friends to begin with have become better friends long term.... I
>>think all of us have learned something.... and again I am thankful to have
>>the opportunity to associate with such a great group of people.
>>

>I looked but couldn't find any more.... He never missed a year ....
>
>Keith

Turk,

Sometimes you cause me to tear up...most times it's because of laughter.
I sure miss John's Christmas Day phone call with his signature, "Hey
Joe...it's John, Merry Christmas!!!".

John's two children, Emily and John Gordon went on a cruise for the
Holidays...hopefully, they are finding some joy.

joe