5th Annual Bonneville NW Banquet ~

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: 5th Annual Bonneville NW Banquet ~
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 08:37:18 EST
5th Annual B'ville NW Banquet that will be held

FEBRUARY 18, 2006
Location
Shilo Inn Portland Airport
11707  NE Airport Way
Portland 97220

The  cost for this years event is $48.00 per person. This includes a
mandatory 18%  gratuity imposed by the caterer.
After February 4th the cost goes up to $55.00.
There will be a  registration limit of 150 for this event.

REGISTRATION CUT OFF DATE is FEB 11th.
It will be by pre-registration  only. No at the door  registration. A flower
and cash drawings for the ladies attending.

Check or  Money Order payable to:
Bonneville Northwest Reunion.
11113 37th DR  SE
Everett, WA 98208

If you have any questions send me an  e-mail
Fotofreud@aol.com
or call or FAX  425-337-4558. Cell fone  425-422-6944
I'll get back to you within 24 hours.

The  featured speaker is Burke LeSage, 29 Palms CA. Burke's first trip to
Wendover  was in 1951. His experiences have been many and varied. He entered
the
200 MPH  Club in 1963 after qualifying two different cars and made it on his
Saturday  morning pass.

Shilo  Inn
RESERVATIONS 503 252 7500
National 1-800-222-2244

We have a  block of rooms held for us at a reduced rate. I suggest you call
the Portland  location, and be certain to mention that you are affiliated with
the B'VILLE  NORTHWEST REUNION. This rate covers several days before and after
the event.

Refund  policy.Up to Feb 4th all but $5 will be refunded. After February 4th,
no  refunding.

I WOULD  LOVE TO SEE YOU
Thanks,

Glenn Freudenberger