Re: non lsr

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: non lsr
From: "Ellen Wilkinson" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:58:49 -0700
LOL  You may also be a redneck if your Christmas decorations consist of
festive lights on the manure spreader you have parked in the front yard...not
necessarily cleaning off completely first.
Gary & Ellen Wilkinson
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association
World of Speed, Sept. 13 - 16, 2006
See you on the Salt!