Re: NON-LSR, DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: NON-LSR, DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 15:07:31 -0700
Yeah, and Kieth is still making fake rocks, VanScoy is in the back ground
laughing, Skip and Dale are giving out free samples in Parumph,coffee that
is.LOL. Dave D. is ploting something new and Amo is in hiding.  Oh, and the
weather is better than SLC as we don't have to shovel it, just sip a little
state controlled whiskey to take the morning chill off.
Glen