Re: Maybe ? 1.4 million MPH

To: <john.szalay@att.net>, "landspeed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maybe ? 1.4 million MPH
From: "Joe Lance" <jolylance@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:28:52 -0500
John;

1.4 million MPH is at least a small fraction of light speed, so the good
news is we'll all live a little longer; the bad news we're all a little
shorter (lengthwise).

That speed must generate considerable lift since other astronomers just
reported that the edges of the galaxy are flapping.

The observation that "two widely spaced attractors imply a better
distribution of mass (instead of one large one)" is not limited to
astrophysics.

If there is a "return run", BOAKYAGB because it means the Universe is
collapsing!

Lance