Re: History most SCTA racers don't know

To: delsolid@gmail.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: History most SCTA racers don't know
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:33:24 -0800 (PST)
Consider the possibility of converting your roll cage to a pseudo-funny car
layout.  It will certainly limit lateral movement of your head and your whole
body. You don't have to cut or remove anything to do it, it's just a matter of
bending and welding in a few more pieces.
  DickJ

BWANA343@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 1/12/2006 3:15:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,