RE: Worlds Fastest Indian

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Worlds Fastest Indian
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:14:40 -0700
With all the WFI talk, I thought I'd add a link to the section of my
website with the pics I took during the filming (my 64 Chevy pickup
might appear in the movie...they paid me for its use as a prop) which
was a month after quadruple bypass surgery.  It was good therapy to
be out there and rest in the warm sun while everyone else was
scurrying around in the "hurry up and wait" mode of movie
making.  Here's the url:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2004/wfi/Welcome.html

Ray