RE: Worlds Fastest Indian

To: "Ray Buck" <rbuck@aros.net>
Subject: RE: Worlds Fastest Indian
From: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:11:29 -0700
Bwahahaha freudian slip.

Often my buddy says" You know, a 64 pickup (whatever) would be kind of
neat . . ."

So, for the next 74 weeks I send pictures of 64 pickups, links to 64
pickups for sale and he calls me a "rat bastard" - it has become
something of a term of endearment.  Let it be said!

Hope you are feeling better and have a project to DRIVE this year!

Best,

David