Safety glasses

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Safety glasses
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 06:32:45 -0600
I'm getting freaking old... Went and had my eyeballs checked again so I could
continue the saga wearing something over them to help me see the world...

Decided this year to put up another 100 bucks and order a set of prescription
safety glasses on top of the regular ones I wear.... my thought was to put
them on the counter that's on the way to my shop... that way I can take off my
street pair and slip these on as a matter of habit...  ( they kind of look
like birth control glass's... ya know real big and ugly... hence the inability
to mate )

I've been in wearing this crap for the last 6 or 7 years... ( welcome to your
40's ) and the one thing I've noticed is that I quit getting stuff in my eyes
because they are always on my face....  might as well make the new sets even
better....

Oh and I raised the lines in the bi-focals a bit to aid in welding better... (
not that it will help my inability )

Keith