Re: Safety glasses

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Safety glasses
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 07:08:41 -0800
Keith Turk wrote:

>snip.
>
>Oh and I raised the lines in the bi-focals a bit to aid in welding better... (
>not that it will help my inability )
>
>Keith

Well, some of us have been wearing glasses for far longer than you. I
bought a couple of pair of glasses in the bifocal prescription rather
than try and see around the "line" of thebifocal when welding. That
generally worked pretty well. But, you know what, I have stopped using
even the bifocal part. I removed my glasses when welding and find that
if Iget just a tad bit closer tot he welding, my weld are far better
than they ever were. I can see really good in that range. So give that a
try, of course, use something to keep the crap out of your eyes, though.

mayf, the ignorant rednecked desert rat in pahrump  with 1200 sq ft of
sod on the way, followed by 50 cubic yards of "pahrump" native stone,
followed by 2 yards of cranberry chat...can you say yee ha, big whoop.
My tonneau is still unfinished....