Joe Mondello Tech School !!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Joe Mondello Tech School !!
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 20:58:35 EST
As an Automotive Shop teacher I am always on the look-out for  interesting
classes to attend which will increase my knowledge about cars and  trucks.
Have
any of you ever attended Joe Mondello's Technical  School?   Joe has some
very serious classes on cylinder head porting  and engine blueprinting, along
with all the necessary porting tools to build  some serious horsepower.  Now,
if
I could only find a grant I could attend  his classes and be in my glory.
Boy, do I love shop class  !!!!

    Hope this web site helps some of  you,   _www.mondello.com_
(http://www.mondello.com)

    ttys    Tony Greco   LI,NY