Old Ford trucks ?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Old Ford trucks ?
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 21:02:52 EST
In the past few months, my brother and I have acquired a
couple of old  Ford trucks. They are both rough to look at,
but too good to junk. Mine is  '51-'52 F-5/Marmon-Herrington
four-wheel-drive. It has some sort of  drill/boring rig on
the back. My brother has a late '40's F-5 with a crude
wrecker welded to the frame rails. (Looks like an old WW-2
bomb hoist,  or what you see to load and unload propane
tanks and/or burial vaults.)  Neither has an engine, but the
rest of the running gear is intact in both. I  just hate to
see these go to waste if someone could use them, either to
restore or for parts. I'll try to post some photos this
evening.

Johnny
_John  Hollins_ (http://www.iatn.net/dir/page/i/m/3962/t/t/index.aspx)
Owner/Manager