Re: Drivers at Bonneville

To: "MPittwood@compuserve.com" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Drivers at Bonneville
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 00:00:00 -0000
Malcolm,

this didn't work out....I offered to paint (print) pictures for small
value....and my hat was "more" empty than before I asked for the
sponsoring......the only benefits which I got was a Diet Coke.....for free
...but I had to drink it by myself.......I think this was at KT's
place......surprising....

But they like to offer you a pair of oil hands......can you give me a hand,
thanks, would be great...and the "thanking" hand on your shoulder creates a
wonderful design on your original white t-shirt which you bought a minute
before at the BNI trailer......

The true world of Bonneville.....

See ya

Pork Pie