Re: Drivers at Bonneville

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "list answer"
Subject: Re: Drivers at Bonneville
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 00:00:00 -0000
Yup, Keith,

this was the problem...nobody had the interest to hold the da.. cold coke can
during the time
I didn't drunk the coke, the whole time I had to hold them alone........and I
can confirm that there was real a lot of ice in the cooler...Keith buried the
coke cans under a ton of ice..... this explained me why there was no ice left
over in the gas station on the entrants to the salt....

hope to see the Alabama gang in August this year

Best

Pork Pie