Re: Fastest Injun

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>, Nt788@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fastest Injun
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 08:51:40 -0700
Yep.  The lines were used for the starting line scenes:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2004/wfi/1009/20041009_001.html
http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2004/wfi/1009/20041009_017.html
and didn't extend very far at all.  Half mile is probably a good
estimate.  This was on the north side of the set, and as Wes said,
the set was a half-mile or so from the WF pits.