Electric Water Pump

To: "Land Speed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electric Water Pump
From: "Gary Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:41:26 -0500
Mike,

We use the fan control option of our Autronic ECU to control our Craig
Davies Pump. We ran the bike on a DynoDynamics Eddy Current dyno for over 2
minuets at WOT with the nitrous on and the pump went on when the temp got to
the turn-on temp setting and then turned itself off when the temp got to the
low turn-off setting using a 4 gal open water. This cycle took about 15
seconds.

You can see the video at.  www.efi101.com/arrow.wmv

Gary C Hensley
Phone: 248-670-0883
Team Arrow Racing #1150B World Record Holder
210.728 MPH August 21, 2004 Bonneville Salt Flats

tech.gif]