Re: your first time

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, <jwschuett@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: your first time
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:58:22 -0700
Hey Jim;

We all miss you at the monthly USFRA mtgs! Glad your,"Back Home In Indiana".
Yeah I know, I'm no Jim Nabors. LOL Interesting first time bville story.
BTW,your pushboard looks great on Ed Shearers truck! Good to hear 'ya on this
board. Attend a few dirt track oval events for me,'ya lucky guy!! Say hi to my
hometown fellow Ohio Buckeyes next door.

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah