Contacting Anthony Hopkins..

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Contacting Anthony Hopkins..
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 08:41:53 -0800
Just to let you know I am not quite quiescent regarding our planned
contact. I am collecting the comments of those that have gone to see the
movie. For those who have yet to see it or didn't bother to comment to
the list, please send you thought to me directly (Or to the list if you
wish) and I will add them to the pile. When I get enough to make a
concise set of reviewers comments I will put it together. I also would
like to hear directly from any of you who would like to write prose in
regards to how well the movie and Tony's depiction of Burt captured our
passion for the salt and speed, ie salt fever. I will edit and put some
words together and send them out for group review.

I would also like to have any and all send me their non list names,
including wives, girl friends, old fogies who saw the movie and where
you saw it and where you are from.  And what it is you race and the
car/bike number and your top speed...

Now, how many of you would take the time to chat with Sir Anthony should
he come up to the salt? I will throw out a blanket invitation for him to
visit the pits and have a beer or what ever with any and all of us if
you all agree. I wouldn't invite him just to see my car. Who could
invest some time to act as a host/tour guide...some one who can move
around the course and visit the timing tower, the starting line, the
finish line, radio station, etc...And if he did come what kind of
memorabilia could we provide him?

mayf, out in Pahrump...