RE: Contacting Anthony Hopkins..

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Contacting Anthony Hopkins..
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:25:49 -0500
mayf you have taken me by complete surprize. This sounds like a Turk deal or
Jon Amo but a rocket guy. Have you turned PR genious as well. If so good
deal. But that leaves a sore point. It means Turk might start building
rockets to step on your area and either fueled or armed with the 'Amo anti
gall compound'. The only guy i know that can convert beer into something
possibly useful other than a burp, fart or headache. Now on the same subject
if they go in the rocket business I want to know what they plan to aim at
because it has to be the safest place to be... LOL.
dave

OK Glen B how did I do ??