Re: The World's Fastest Indian

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The World's Fastest Indian
From: john.szalay@att.net (John Szalay)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:59:23 +0000
Much the same in most areas, we have Churchill Downs, within 3 miles from us.
yet most locals rarely go to the Kentucky Derby,  much less to the downs during
racing meets.  I think we have been to the Derby once in all the years we have
lived
here. to the downs itself  twice.
now the Thunder over Louisville airsow & fireworks,  several times...
even that, too crowded to make it worthwhile. more fun to sit in the yard and
wait for the
aircraft to come over the house, on the return track after their time in the
box..