Down Under

To: "LandSpeed Digest" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Down Under
From: "Gary Hensley" <gary@arrowracing.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 14:12:14 -0500
Thanks for the reply to Bob W. John,

I will be going down under, I hook up with Turk tomorrow morning in LA , we
leave later in the afternoon.
We are trying to find time to go to the Peterson Museum.

I told Bob all about the teams that were going a week ago, I think he is
just testing his emailing abilities. This one is the first I can remember to
the list?

Gary C Hensley
Phone: 248-670-0883
Team Arrow Racing #1150B World Record Holder
210.728 MPH August 21, 2004 Bonneville Salt Flats

201sm2.jpg]

tech.gif]