Non-LSR personal protective equipment

To: Ed Scoy <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Non-LSR personal protective equipment
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 16:46:29 -0500
Ed:  You gotta get some of this stuff.  It'll beat the heck outa plain
ol' tinfoil helmets.    Here -- I'll cut-n-paste a little of the
description.

  The Andromedian Amulet Projector:
"The Andromedian Projector is a holographic device that functions on
wave technologies. Any wave, whether it is from the ocean or an
electrical transmitter, or Andromedian Projector, has a wavelength.
This wavelength determines in what medium it will be resonant to or
effective with.

In choosing the wavelength that you want your personal Andromedian
Projector to operate in, is determined by the color frequency of the
projector that you will utilize in your personal environment. That of
course means the one that you will wear on your person. Here a person
can make a choice of any color, Expressed by the four gemstones found
within the Projector."

It goes on, and there are "Headgear Pyramids" and a "nuclear receptor"
and lots of good stuff, just great for you to wear around town.
You can find this all at www.bodyworkstechnologies.com.

I found it in an ad in some paper we recycled when a local store (that
sold stuff for women that wear crewcuts, if you know what I mean) went
out of business.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan