Re: Dust?

To: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Dust?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:59:36 -0700
Doug
The best thing I found for Muroc dust was to Spray on simple green with a
Hudson sprayer, 50% water 50% Simple green. Let it soak for awhile and then
rinse real well. It took two wash and rinses to make it clean. The bottom
side was a bitch. Never took the motorhome out there again.
I am a real believer in Simple Green as it's biodegradable
and a good cleaning agent for most anything.
Glen