RE: Non-LSR personal protective equipment -or "PPE"

To: jon@infodestruction.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Non-LSR personal protective equipment -or "PPE"
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 22:24:50 +0000
Sounds way way  bE-Yond  a 'statement'  to this chile...     I gotta get
some soon.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  I can't hardly wait !!!!

I know !

-the next woman that wear crewcuts that I see, I'll ask her, ... mmmmmmmmmmm
/him  about it !

I can't hardly wait.     I'm sooooo excited !     I'm sooooo excited !

- sung to that old '80s favorite;  "I'm too sexy...... I'm toooooo sexy for
mah clothes...."     LOL

Cheers,.. -it's just, "Dirt Track Doug"   coveting an Andromedian Amulet
Projector for myownself

Yet, forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                      Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin'
Wimin'..

       and...  "Slide Jobs" fully appreciated for the FINE ART that really
they are.