Re: From a sports talk board...

To: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>, "Wester Potter"
Subject: Re: From a sports talk board...
From: rickbyrnes@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 16:01:21 +0000
I had a pair of Talladega tires on the back of the Merk a couple of times in
the early 90's.
Let me tell you they are HEAVY, and I spun on them...but thats another
story.......
I never did weigh them, but I believe at least 60 pounds.  I couldn't install
unless I sat on the ground and used my whole body to get it up in place.  Since
then I am amazed at the tire changers in NASCAR.
I however do NOT watch NASCAR races any longer. I want to watch a race, not an
unfolding soap opera.  I'll take USAC midgets and sprints, or WOO any day.

Any body else see the photo of Steve Kinser on the cover of SSN last week?  Now
thats a real racer.

Rick
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>