Re: Noise

To: BWANA343@aol.com
Subject: Re: Noise
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 19:25:00 -0700
When the only thing on the tube is NASCAR, basketball and reality shows
the noise should be AAAARRRRRRRGH!

Watched Chip Foose on OVERHAULIN' re-do a Model A hot rod last night.
Enjoyed that more than anything since watching Paul Busta's videos of
WOS '94.  I liked the red and white checkerboard firewall on the all
black car.

Wes