Re: tire weight air vs nitrogen

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <dlodom@charter.net>, <karhu@california.com>
Subject: Re: tire weight air vs nitrogen
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:48:03 -0700
Bruce I remember going to the shops of Kuzma and Frank Kurtis and being
invited in. I was young then and in awe everytime I went by. Most of the
early builders were that way. They cared about people and showed it.
Parnelli Jones went to my school for a while and was a little wild but even
at the old Carrol speedway in the pits he would spend time with us kids.
Different world now. At least we got to be part of the good years and neat
racers.
Glen