RE: Turbo Oiling

To: <Bobbyhotrods@comcast.net>, "Landspeed" <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Turbo Oiling
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:52:37 -0600
BJ;

I've see a few oil accumulator setups on turbos. They discharge their
oil into the turbo bearings after the engine is shut off and the oil
pump pressure drops. Check valves are necessary and you don't want to
divert engine oil away from the turbo while the accumulator is charging
up after a start.

Regards, Neil    Tucson, AZ