Re: Fw: Driver's Ed

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Driver's Ed
From: "Tom Shannon" <saltfevr@mail.sisna.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:20:29 -0700
Saw the infamous "Rendezvous" short video in Feb 2005 for the first time along
with USFRA starter,Monte Widdison. It was during the unveiling of the new
Miller Motor Sports Park,now being built in Tooele,UT. East of Wendover.
Larry Miller,car dealer & sports team owner showed the video on the "Big"
screen at one of his theaters to set the mood for his race track mass meeting
launch. Needless to say,my fingernails were dug into the armrests,and I was
dizzy when the light came on! Monte just smiled and I'm sure was thinking,
"Rookie".

Tom Shannon
Magna, Utah

From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>