Re: Fw: Driver's Ed

To: saltfevr@mail.sisna.com, speedtimer@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Driver's Ed
From: DaCudaKid@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 01:26:21 EST
I saw this video several years ago (2002 I think) at the L.A. Auto Show.
The company that claims to have made the camera had a booth at the show in the
vendors area peddling their wares, they were running the video to show a
possible use of one of their cameras.   It was shown on a nice size monitor
with the
sound coming through some nice soze speakers.   I gotta admit, I thought
about that video for a week, grinning, and wondering if something like that
could
be done here.

Mike in L.A. (needing a few more traffic tickets)