Re: Hello ?

To: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Subject: Re: Hello ?
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:17:42 -0500
On Monday, March 27, 2006, at 11:48  AM, Ray Buck wrote:

> At 08:25 AM 03/27/2006, John Szalay wrote:
>
>> Testing ,  testing,      Is this thing on ?
>
> Yeah, it's on.  Just quiet.
>
> And since it's a quiet spell, I'll mention that my wife and I went to
> Wendover last Friday and took a few minutes to check out the Bend In
> The Road and Land's End.  Here are some pics I took:
> http://www.chevyasylum.com/bsf2006/060323/060323.html

Hey -- did they take down the sign at Land's End?  I assume that's what
that base is for (in the last photo).  I don't remember the sign going
away during the off-season before (but then, I'm not a "regular"
visitor during the off-season).  Maybe they're going to fix up the sign
-- make it a little less buckshot riddled, less faded and peeling.
Cool -- it'll be a whole new photo opportunity for all of us.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)