Re: Hello ?

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>, Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>,
Subject: Re: Hello ?
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 10:33:56 -0700
The word I have had is that the sign was taken down very cleanly,
looking like a professional job.  Don't know if that was the BLM or a
racer who knows what he is doing.

Ray, was the sign still in place between the truck stop and the bend in
the road?  Thanks for the photos.  Even flooded it helps to get a salt
fix this time of the year.

Wes