RE: Scott's long trip

To: SCowle@mentorcollege.edu, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Scott's long trip
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:33:29 +0000
thats quite an email....

Your'e a hell of a guy Scott...   I hope I get to meet you some day.

Me ?  hell, I've been facing 'no job' fro two months now, -and now; 'no
un-employment $$ for support... the state "suspended" it... without even
telling me 3 weeks ago...  but I'm sure I'm still better off than those you
have seen by a long ways...  I can only imagine what you have seen....

So I must 'soldier on'

Cheers,.. and god bless you m' friend,

-"Dirt Track Doug" -"still stuck in southern New Yawk"
                   -the employment black hole of the United States