Re: Battle Bob and the Honda... Hmmm

To: <BWANA343@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battle Bob and the Honda... Hmmm
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 17:40:10 -0500
Okay Bob...  First off your welcome and thank you for reading between the
lines and enjoying the commentary....

The reality is that the car really is exceptional and has some HUGE
potential to be a record setter for sometime into the future.

I honestly love cars and all forms of racing... The fact that you can
squeeze that many HP out of that few cubic inchs is incredible, not many
American cars have that ability...

When I said the car was easy to tech..  that should have told you that you
knew and read the rule book.... complied and presented the best car we
tech'ed all weekend with the exception of Jesels Truck and the only reason
it was easier is because we've seen it before.

What I love about Maxton is that you just experienced your first set of
obstacles on the way to Bville and that each of the problems that you had
don't have to represent a lost opportunity on the Salt....  Bring it a few
more times and the little stuff will sort it self out...  It's like gaining
a whole years experience in a single weekend.

Congrats a second time... it really was a great effort and I was proud to be
one of the folks standing who started the clapping.... you and your guys
deserved it.

Keith